Apparently, if you’re trying to make a permanent life change, reflection is a good idea.
- I’ve never eaten so much fat in my life. Well, on purpose. Well, healthy fats on purpose.
- It always amazes me how quickly my cravings go away when I spend quality time with one of Blonde Oprah’s meal plans.
- I like how I look better in the mirror. I am not sure if the way I look is different or if the way I look is different. Because of how I am eating.
- It is pretty easy for me to resist crap food if I plan properly. It’s like I worked too hard to prepare it to blow it on some stupid ass free lunch in the teachers’ lounge.
- I love cooking healthy food for my family. It is fun partnering with Momsy to make meals happen for us.
- I think the joy comes less from how I see myself in the mirror than from knowing I’m doing the best I can for my body.
Bring on the next week!