I’m challenging myself to 21 days of clean eating because –
1. I can do better for my body than I am right now.
2. I am anticipating the most active year of my life and am going to put my body under a lot of stress. The less weight I have on me, figuratively and literally, the better.
3. It is good for me to do things that I am not sure I can do.
4. Though this seems to conflict directly with #3, when I did this 2 years ago it worked really well.
5. My pants will feel better.
6. It will feel good to set a goal and achieve it. Even better than this French toast tastes right now. Barely, but every bit counts.
7. It will bring me closer to people who are working toward the same goal.
How I will define success:
Because I said previously that I will not weigh myself until the end of the month, I will define success by my following of the plan. If I do what it says and feel physically and mentally stronger, I win. If I don’t, I don’t.
My 5 Affirmations:
1 – 4: You do not have to be perfect. Spoken louder each time, perhaps sung by the final repetition.
5. You are not alone.
My Reward at the end of 3 weeks:
Three wishes from a genie. I don’t know!!