I fell asleep on the way TO Thanksgiving dinner and on the way FROM Thanksgiving dinner, so I missed my entry yesterday.
1. Other people who drive me around when I am tired. I’ve got so many people who still watch over my grown ass.
2. Second – and more – chances! I’m glad I was given one more day on earth to express how thankful I am for all of my blessings.
3. Grandma! My mom’s mother is the only grandparent I have left. I cherish her wisdom and sense of humor. I wish she could live forever!
4. My changing perspective on my weight and fitness. Ups and downs are to be expected and that kinda makes me human, not a failure.
5. My Garmin vivofit. It’s weird, I was already an active person when I bought it, but it really makes me want to move! I got one for my mother as well and it has also been another way for us to bond together. Especially when she beats me for steps for the day, heh.
6. Self-control. One of my favorite fruits of the Spirit. There are few things more empowering than saying “No” or “Not yet” and reaping the fruits.
7. Hats! I enjoy wearing my own, but I love wearing the ones worn by my grandmothers so faithfully as they serve(d) the Lord.
8. Family traditions. I am so blessed to have been born into a family that not only works together to keep traditions going but ensures that they are not kept blindly.
9. People that won’t give up on me even when I insist they should.
10. Waxed, flavored floss. Not sure why anyone would floss differently.