Lady J has a lot on her mind tonight! This set of 10 is coming pretty early…
1. Sleep. I am grateful for the opportunity to rest at regular intervals.
2. Waking up each morning. I am thankful for every day; it is a new chance to bring glory to God. I come up short each day but clearly I have work to do as He keeps allowing me to awaken.
3. The doctor. I hate this guy. It doesn’t matter which one it is. But I am thankful for both the means to see him and a large enough percentage of what he says not being crap.
4. My massage therapist. Love, love, love this man. He helps me heal from all the foolishness I ask of my body.
5. My hair stylist. I mean, just look at me. Enough said.
6. Florida weather. Yeah, it’s blazing in the summer and can be a *tad* uncomfortable, but between November and April I see those poor jokers north of us and am pretty sure I am here to stay.
7. Prayers not answered the way I want them to be. It is truly amazing to be able to look back on my life and see why God has closed certain doors for me.
8. The ability to pray in the first place. I’m so glad I serve a God who cares about the needs and wants of Lil Lady J!
9. Running skirts. Never are my legs simultaneously so productive and attractive.
10. Drugs. The legal kind that help my foot with how I abuse it. Heh. I just had a shot.